Has racism played a part in this election?

Is Palin a good choice for McCain?

Should women be allowed in combat?

Monday, August 18, 2008

John Edwards...seriously?

Okay, I know everyone is tired of talking about John Edwards and his cheating ways…and the fact that his mistress and alleged mother of his youngest child is being secluded in a $3 million home. I am also tired of hearing about it but one thing that continues to bug me is that he keeps saying that he only cheated while his wife’s cancer was in remission. If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you. And does it matter that his wife’s cancer was in remission…shouldn’t he have been celebrating the fact that his wife was (at that time) going to survive? He said in his pathetic admission of guilt that he didn’t love Rielle Hunter…so your wife was rejoicing in the fact that she might have a chance to see her children graduate from high school and you were having an affair for the purpose of having an affair? Sounds like crap to me. Just tell people the truth! Your wife could no longer perform her wifely duties because she had the nerve to be concentrating on staying alive and you needed some on the side. Case closed.


That’s it from me unless something new develops. Let me know if you agree.


Mae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Typical Democrat.